We all get excited around tourney time and bring to front of mind the great work that we do together. For most of us, time and money are both limited so we’ve come up with this list that covers 7 ways we can be involved with Fastpitch Cares year-round hoping that at least one of these ways will resonate as a way that you can become involved in advance of the 2017 tourney and even year round!
1. Connect your Fred Meyer card to Fastpitch Cares. Instructions here. This takes only about 2 minutes, costs nothing and has a big impact!
2. Do you own/manage a business or know someone who does? Talk to them about what we do and see if they’d be interested in sponsoring the 2017 Tournament or providing an auction donation? Donations can be done in time for 2016 taxes! Fastpitch Cares is a 501(c)(3) organization.
3. Consider making a mid-year donation here.
4. Like social media? Engage with our posts by liking, sharing, commenting and inviting. While our time and money may be limited, you never know who might see a post and have a great way that they can be inspired to pitch in! Facebook | Twitter | Instagram – FPcares
5. Watch for and get involved in some of our mid-year activities such as tomorrow’s awareness event at Heiser Farms.
6. Thank our sponsors. As we find ourselves out and about in our community, be sure to visit our sponsor businesses where applicable and let them know that you are appreciative of the support that they provide to Fastpitch Cares. Here is a link to our 2016 Sponsor List.
7. Come up with your own ideas of things you can do such as a neighborhood can drive and share your efforts with us!