We all get excited around tourney time and bring to front of mind the great work that we do together. For most of us, time and money are both limited so we’ve come up with this list that covers seven ways we can be involved with Fastpitch Cares year-round!
- Connect your Fred Meyer card to Fastpitch Cares. Instructions Here. And/or Shop AmazonSmile. Instructions Here. This takes only about two minutes, costs nothing and has a big impact.
- Do you own/manage a business or know someone who does? Talk to them about what we do and see if they’d be interested in sponsoring an upcoming tournament or providing and auction donation. Fastpitch Cares is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Consider making a mid-year donation here.
- Like social media? Engage with our posts but liking, sharing, commenting and inviting. While our time and money may be limited, you never know who might see a post and have a great way that they can be inspired to pitch in!
- Watch for and get involved in some of our mid-year activities such as the Hops game 50/50.
- Thank our sponsors. As we find ourselves out and about in our community, be sure to visit our sponsor businesses where applicable and let them know that you are appreciative of the support that they provide to Fastpitch Cares.
- Come up with your own ideas of things you can do such as a neighborhood recycling drive and share your efforts with us.